Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Village of Manlius
Parks & Recreation Department
1. A detailed description of the actual event and promotional plans will be provided to the Recreation
Department no later than 30 days prior to the event.
2. Event must conclude by 10 p.m.
3. The representative will provide at their expense any personnel that may be considered necessary by the Recreation Department for the operation of contract event. Such personnel could include parking attendants and clean-up people.
4. No alcohol or drugs are permitted.
5. Representative will not permit handbills or flyers to be put on Village property or cars, or distributed to public in attendance of event, unless flyers are song sheets etc. pertaining to program.
6. The permit holder will be held responsible for cleanup and damage done to area and facilities which occurred during event.
7. The Recreation Department expressly reserves the right to cancel or postpone any scheduled event where in its opinion there exists factors that may jeopardize the public and/or facilities involved; and reserves the right to exercise any controls over the event which are felt to be in the public interest.
Signature and address of person making application.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field