- Building & Zoning
Building & Zoning
- Administering and enforcing New York State Uniform Fire Prevention and Building code, local zoning laws, flood plain regulations, and sign regulations.
- Issuing permits for any new construction, alteration, demolition, signs, swimming pools.
- Carrying out inspections to insure compliance with all applicable codes and laws.
- Investigating all complaints concerning building code, zoning, or local law violations.
- Issuing Notice of Violation and court Appearance tickets when necessary.
- Processing applications for zoning Variances, Special Use Permits, Flood Plain Permits, and Accessory Use Permits and submitting same to appropriate boards.
- Inspecting Industrial and commercial sites, day care centers, multiple dwellings, hotels, and places of public assembly for fire safety compliance with the New York State Uniform Fire Prevention and Building Code.
- Responding to structure fires and other emergency situations.
Building & Zoning Forms & Documents
- Application for Building Permit
- Site Plan Approval Application
- Storm Sewer Connection Form
- Area Varience Application
- Subdivision Application
- Zone Change Application
- Lot Line Adjustment Application
- Special Use Permit Application
- Commercial Design District Guidelines
- Village of Manlius Zoning Map
- Unified Residential Solar PV Permitting Application 2016_highlighted
- Application for Area Variance (PDF)
- Demolition Permit
- Short Environmental Assessment Form (PDF)
- Information Required for a Sign Permit (PDF)
- Application for Sign Permit (PDF)
- New York State Swimming Pool Code